With our unique solution our clients take full, responsible advantage of a hotline, encourage their employees to step forward, protect them, and build trust by responding appropriately to reports.
- anonymity for the person reporting fraud
- communication with the person reporting the fraud
- impartial and expert preliminary analysis of a reported fraud with an assessment detailing reasons for an investigation
- preparation of an investigation draft plan
- conflict of interest management, particularly when a member of a management or supervisory board is implicated in a suspected fraud
- confidentiality, discretion and security during any preliminary analysis of a report, together with an audit trail