With our thorough screenings we help our clients identify key persons who may represent a fraud risk to the organization, either before or during their engagement in the client’s organization.
When assessing the integrity of key persons we also assess, among other considerations:
- business conduct, including any criminal, financial or supervisory aspects regardless of context or location
- along with court decisions and ongoing judicial proceedings, also current investigations or enforcement actions, the imposition of administrative sanctions for non-compliance with legislation and other regulations
- potential conflict of interest, including persons related to the key person under assessment
- validity of information provided to us via interviews with the key persons under assessment together with documentation
- information on the key persons assessed provided by Open Source Intelligence sources (press, media, social networks, Facebook, Twitter etc.).